Why Suffer another day?
Thousands of people no longer feel the same pressure and pain you feel now.
Balloon Sinuplasty, a minimally invasive procedure that can be done in the office.
3. Septoplasty is a surgical procedure to straighten the bone and cartilage dividing the space between your two nostrils (septum). Schedule your appointment today!
Minimally Invasive Hypertrophic turbinate procedures can be efficiently performed in the operaing room or in office settings.
Nasal Valve Collapse | Latera Implant
Nasal valve collapse can cause nasal obstruction. Other causes of nasal obstruction include a deviated septum, turbinate enlargement, sinus infection, and congestion from allergies.
Are you experiencing nasal obstruction symptoms?
- Nasal congestion or stuffiness causing difficulty breathing? Do you experience these other symptoms?
- Nasal blockage or obstruction
- Trouble breathing through your nose
- Trouble sleeping
- Unable to get enough air through your nose during exercise or exertion. If so, you may be one of more than 20 million Americans suffering from nasal obstruction, which restricts airflow through the nose and negatively impacts one’s quality of life. Quality of life problems include poor sleep due to nasal obstruction, snoring, obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), congestion, and nasal blockage.
The Latest Treatment Option in Nasal Valve Stenosis Repair – LATERA®
Lateral is the newest option in nasal valve stenosis treatment. Lateral is an absorbable implant which is placed in the lateral nasal wall. LATERA may help you breathe better by reducing your nasal obstruction symptoms. It is inserted through a small incision in the nose. Patients reported improved breathing through their nose and little risk of cosmetic change in their nose. The majority of patients implanted with Lateral were satisfied with their breathing (86%) and the cosmetic appearance of their nose (93%).
Can Latera help me breathe easier?
Clinical research shows LATERA patients experience:
- Reduced nasal congestion or stuffiness
- Less trouble breathing through the nose
- Improved ability to get enough air the nose during exercise or exertion
- Reduced nasal blockage or obstruction
- Less trouble sleeping
6. Eustachian Tube Balloon
We now offer a treatment for eustachian tube dysfunction (ETD), which is the inability of the eustachian tube to adequately perform and failure of the valve of the eustachian tube to open and or close properly.
The eustachian tube is the structure that links the nose and the middle ear. When functioning normally, it is a closed tube that opens when we swallow, yawn or chew. The eustachian tube exists to proect the middle ear from disease, to ventilate the middle ear, and to help secretions away from the middle ear.
Symptoms Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
- Fullness of the ear
- Pain in the ear
- Muffled hearing
Treatment - AERA™ Eustachian Tube Balloon Dilation System
The ACCLARENT AERA™ system uses a small balloon to treat persistent Eustachian tube dysfunction (ETD), a condition in which pressure, pain or clogged or muffled sensations occur in the ear. With the ACCLARENT AERA™ system, allows our physicians to use a small catheter to insert a small balloon through the patient’s nose and into the Eustachian tube. Once inflated, the balloon opens up a pathway for mucus and air to flow through the Eustachian tube and restore function. After the tube is dilated, the balloon is then removed.